Sonntag, 22. März 2015

My last weekend

Sawubona from Greytown,

this was my last weekend here which is pretty sad. 

On Friday evening we went to the big rugby games at the High School in Greytown. The guys different ages played in many games against another school. Even a varsity team from Greytown, which we knew many guys from, played until the night with fog under big lights. It was a real attraction for the whole town. We got a lift on a pick up back to the Children’s Home.

On Saturday I went to the park with my house. We played with cards, balls, did gymnastics, rode bikes and watched the boys playing soccer. We picnicked hot dogs :)
 Here are some pictures: D

 



With Nicole
 

 Today we went to the Tranquili Tea to eat some falafel burger. Now my last days will start and it is still a lot to do. I will hopefully see you all soon in Germany or where ever :)

Love for the last time from South Africa
With Bongi and Nokwazi


With Nonto

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen